Seiten

Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

news and that.

Ahoy peeps!

Thanks to all the ones who came down to Suicide Circus last night, it was a great experience once more.
For the ones interested in booking me drop me a line to themarxtrukker (at) web (dot) de and i'm sure we can work something out.

the29nov films made a video to the title track of my coming album (i'm sorry for the ones waiting, i can hardly wait myself but it seems the production got delayed a bit).

Anyway for the moment here we go:




Though i have some other good news, the 7" which Zzzzra and me will release on Noorden in august is already pressed and the presale will start in about two weeks, official release date is the 8th of august (and yes you got it right, that's the day before the Noorden summer camp in cologne will take place and i guess it couldn't get any better).




So far peeps, enjoy the summer and life in general!

Mark

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen