Seiten

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011

the marx trukker live at killin' me (a recording)

Ahoy folks!

I just came back from the SO36 venue where i played my first real liveact after a long long time and as i was able to record this one and as it felt quite good,i decided to directly upload it and share it with you :-)

The structure of it is a litte simpler than in my earlier liveacts as i reduced my setup (down to 1 Drummachine,1 Sampler and 2 Synthesizers) to have a better overview and to be able to focus even more on single figures and work them out properly.
But i don't want to make too much words right now, here we go:


For a direct download please click here.

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for checking it out anyway!

Mark

PS:
I'll play my next liveact on upcoming tuesday at the Dienstagswelt party at the MIKZ club. So come along and say hello if you like what you hear :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen