Seiten

Freitag, 4. März 2011

Back To Live ! 25-03-2011 Theaterkapelle Friedrichshain !

Hey there!

After a lot of back and forth, i can now finally announce my first Liveact since seven months.
Thanks the Circus Feature Team, which invited me to take part in their residency at the Theaterkapelle Friedrichshain, i'll be able to present what i've done in the last months :-)
Next to me there will play three other liveacts and four djs covering the whole range of bassmusic from dubstep to dub - from techno to dubtechno.


And as i got some kind of back to my roots in the last months i'll present a quite rough and down to the ground hardware only liveact. So what else can i say?
I am excited to do it again :-)

Thanks for your attention!

Mark

PS:

Check the Circus Feature website and if you like to respond to the event at Resident Advisor and/or Facebook.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen