Seiten

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2010

Live @ Hedonismus Hacienda

Hey there!

So here is the recording from my little trip to Graz / Austria last weekend.
I was invited by the Hedonismus Hacienda, who hosted their first party in the Forum Stadtpark (check here for the next events).

The Liveset is a mixture between some oldschool-influenced-jack-house-tracks,some driving detroit/dubtechno-chords and a lot of jamming at the machines and headbanging at all.
For sure it's not the best soundquality,there is some distortion and overdrive inside and the mixing could be better though,but anyways,it's my vision of Techno and it's live and not a backup,so i think some mistakes are ok :)
I hope you enjoy it!



For direct download from official.fm click here.

I also hosted it on archive.org for download click here.

Cheers,

Mark

1 Kommentar: